Take a deep breath, be ready and take a small step into my world, u will be amazed. *winks* Im sure. (:

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I failed. :(

Im in great pain. right now. writting this post :/
wednesday wad my house practise. wif jing hui n gang (:
i was really happy . cause 2 rumah 2gether.
den yellow house went to taman jaya 1st.
it was okay on the way to taman jaya...but when i was about to start..i saw loads of ppl running from bhind me..then i wanted to let them cross so i ran to the side...but sumone pushed me 4rm behind..i cnt get a grip and i fell.
i nearly fractured my left arm. my right leg was in seriously hurt.
the flesh thr nearly came off...u can see my flesh . i cried...of cause. i HURTS ALOT.
my left hand  and leg'was 'cha shang' oso.
then got pbsm...they quickly took tissue and stop the blood. but there was ust too much blood.TT.
teacher came ...the pbsm lead me to  the side..and waited for pbsm take the wheel chair and push me bak to pbsm room. but ..what i heard from the pbsm is..they say that got one teacher say she will fetch me bak to skul.
i was not even able to walk...so got sum form5 boys finished ruuning so they lefted me into teacher's car. :/
in pbsm rum...i was yelling like hell. :/ dey just wunt let me see my own wound. :/
mr.tham came...sum teacher's came n look..dey all say...
omg ..so serious.
another say..warh soo deep!!
den my dad came...quickly went to assunta hospital.
sat on wheel chair...and the nurse quickly pushed me in the emergency room..my leg was then really full of blood that was comin out from my wound. OUCH.
TT
i love the nurse and doctors thr...they treated me well.
but of cause it HURTS alot..
there wad one medcine that was use to kill the germs on my wound...it BURNTS. TT
i was struggling like hell...so many nurses came in and hold on to me..
why dun they give me 'ma zui yao ' .
TT.
den went on wif the stiches..
it hurts till i wanted to faint dy,
i was just in such a bad luck on dat day TT.
:/


i pray dat my leg will be okay soon . :)