Take a deep breath, be ready and take a small step into my world, u will be amazed. *winks* Im sure. (:

Monday, January 3, 2011

Lalalaa :DD I Miss You. C:


SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! skul reopened jorh. yay :DDDDDDDD
 today 1st day of skul, wif tan jeng hui same kelas leh..shi ying oso..!!! lucky lucky. :DD
kelas teacher is pn salwana. she keep staring at our socks. and she says. i tink ur are gud student. lols...i keep on pulling my socks higher :/ teeehess :DD
me GUAI student lai de arh~~~
*thunder grumbling* paisheh ...say wrong thing jorh :DD
tadaaaaaaaa..me KT again...carin PKT...again. she today just saw me.den say...why u so 'K ying' de..=______= bu shuang nehh..

sher jie went NS jorh..belly sad..the place is duno wad wad air keroh di melaka. only get to visit her on sundays. so no matter how busy..i oso have to visit her on sundays..miss her alot TT sobs.she just called when im typing this post..she talked wif me..her voice sounded strange.but she seems okay..but when she talked wif mumy..she cried..TT sho sho shad. haix..jing hui say...this is LIFE wor. TT yeah....belly xian shi.