Take a deep breath, be ready and take a small step into my world, u will be amazed. *winks* Im sure. (:

Friday, January 28, 2011

WANT YOU BADLY :DDD

attention woi. i NEED your attention weih. where u looking??!! turn your head here and open ur eyes BIG BIG ARH. 0_0 !!

ITSH MY BIRTHDAY!!
:D

so how.what u want to do.? its my birthday leh.make sure u DO SUMTIN har. :)
presents??
got..got banyak yang saya mau punya.  but very paisheh to say lar.
just wish me. and i'll be flying around ur head. :DDDD
my berry berry FIRST wish is. I WAN YEJUN TO BE MINE :D
nah ! i wan grow tall tall and leng leng lar :DDD
er. i wunt be LENG de lar.
so tall tall enuf jorh :DDD

and i want jinghui.yuan qi.shiying.gege.leeying.jiawen.xinyue.jiali.wanting.huiyi.wanxuan.(spot ur name?gamdong? no nid lar:D)
to be my DARLINS best fwens for a berry long time :DD

i oso want a BIG BIG SMILEY from everyone of you. :DDD