Take a deep breath, be ready and take a small step into my world, u will be amazed. *winks* Im sure. (:

Friday, November 4, 2011

Better Than Revenge :D

song of the day : yoseop - NO :D
quote of the day : smile. no matter how hurt you are. :)

I noe life is a mystery. im gonna make history :)


i skipped taekwondo today. yikes:D
cause. u wan wad reason. i can give u :D
hmm. lazy? sick?no transport? leg pain?
wheee :D
gonna have grading test to get blue 2 dy. yipee.
i skipped dis week. still gt 3 week mar.
beh yao gin lar.
i will pass the test. somehow. :)

went to dinner yesterday.
gosh. it was damn damn boring. :/
cuz tat was my mum's cousin sister wedding.
all those old people crapping on.
gawd. me and my siblings were like i look at you. you look at me. 0.0
later have one more to go oso. ;'(

these days trying damn hard to get tall
pfft. dun say i wunt make it lar.
BENG you arh :) RAWR.
everyday skipped the rope 500 times. trampoline 500 times.
dun tell me ur maths weaker den mine har._.
:) so. wish me luck.
im gonna give u a brand new jasmine . wif NEW HEIGHT. lalala:)
any tips on growing taller.
come on. u tall enuf le lar. no nid so kiam siap geh *winks*

arh qi havin farewell party today. wish dat everything goes the way she planned.
:) i knew she give her heart and soul in it lar :) so i noe everything will turn out great *winks*
psssstt. OI. leng moi. u monday can go out geh borh? :) wheeee..

hmmm.. these days nth to do. at home fa mei jeh. so skecth a pic. scanned into com. and edited it ;) it turned out great. and suddenly. i realised that i have some talent in sketching, wheeee :) call me PRO :D


i was wondering.
hmmm. do guys like their girlfren wif specs and dun like to wear contact lenses?
gawd. i wish thr was :) cuz im that type of girl.
contact lenses? my gwad.u r kiddin me rite?
with those eyes open that big...
gosh. just tinkin bout it makes me shiver. :/
so. im going to stick to my specs.
call me NERD :D

xoxo. JasJas.
lovin u all to the max :D
:) btw. i love the way u smile :)