Take a deep breath, be ready and take a small step into my world, u will be amazed. *winks* Im sure. (:

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dont leave me picking up the pieces alone when the damage is done. DD:




Dad bought da DSLR. yeah. he saw loads of peeps using this type of camera now. and mayb he's kinda interested. BECAUSE he's a BIG ADICCT to electronic stuffs :DD teehees. and dad let me carry the responsible of this big thingey : / and karmen is soo NOT  happy wif it. whenever we talked bout the DSLR word. her face would be all black. +_____=

we brought this big thingey to hk.we took around thousands of pics.and. TOOOO BAd that im da so-called-camera-gurl. so in all those pics i've taken. u can hardly SPOT me. T-T its that sad or wad. BUTTTT!!!!! i noe that i have a FACE that will hurt your eyes. so its a big-PHEW to you. :DD awwww...how toughtful of me . teehees :DD

hab a closh closh LOOK :DD at my camera.. smileeee :DD
(sony a33)