Take a deep breath, be ready and take a small step into my world, u will be amazed. *winks* Im sure. (:

Monday, December 13, 2010

You Crushed my heart into pieces. DD:

awwwwwwwwwwww..how great. I AM offically BACKKK. XDD

Shermaine lee *for your info, my SIS. has OFFICIALY finished her SPM. awwwwwwwww...how good. :DD *jealous :/   she is now busy-ing cleaning her room. my room.and the entire house. yeah yeah. she's good :DD yay me. i have the greatest sis. but she has the most terrible sis. *hey hey dunt u dare to point ur short short fingers at me  kay kay. i ADMIT it. i just sit thr and watch her do all those stufffs. when she's tidying my room wheread im on bed sleeping :
                                           wake up! *slaps my butt  do you want this?
*shakehead

this?
*nod head

it keeps on going till i realy behtahan dy. n fall asleep. so as a RESULT. when i opened my prettay eyes i saw a big box full of my stuffs that were menat to be threwn out.. =________________________=  


6 more dreadful days and i will be off to HK. karmen is owiz jumpin around shouting about goin to hk. i duno wad's wif her.