Take a deep breath, be ready and take a small step into my world, u will be amazed. *winks* Im sure. (:

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Before it explodes :')

song of the day : Like Birds FT island :D
quote of the day :Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it ;')

I picked up the broken pieces. Till im. bleeding.




08.11.11 :) Jas's weather forecast.
The skies are clear. Greyish clouds had vanished. Seems like its going to be a sunny day.
Not gonna rain. Maybe rainbow will not be seen. :D

07.11.11 :D
woke up feeling damn happy cause having a date with yuan qi :)
sher jie was fetching me to sunway. cuz later she met wif her bf. :D
so she kindly suggested that she will give me a ride to sunway.
wheee :)
but still. very scared. was shivering when still in car. LOL
lucikly everything went smooothly.
No honking cars. No *** words :D
wheeee.:)

LOL. when reached lion head.
i saw KAM DICKSON. LOL
the moment i put my feet out from jiejie car.
i saw him. my legs naturelly (i forgot how to spell==) went back into the car. LOL
my sis was like
WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TRYING TO DO.
:D LOL fish dao die.
then fas fas get my butt out from the car and act as if he's not there. LOL :D

then met up wif yuan qi.
wheee. prettay girl that day :D
we planned to watch movie.
we were actually making a beeline to get the tickets dy.
den suddenly we made up our mind not to watch movie LOL :D
cuz this outing was meant to be for us to CHIT CHAT geh :D
so we went to have brunch at PEPPER LUNCH * i forgot again. pfft :D*
arh qi ordered spaggethi seafood aglio.
me beef duno duno what.
aiya as long as its nice to eat den can dy lorh *winks*
LOL. we were chit chatting all the while. LOL
suddenly noticed arh qi eat dao face all red.
LOL. found out that her's was damn PEDAS man :D
fas fas help her take cold water to COOOOl her down :D
we kept on talking talking.LOL
tok about her bitch friends.
tok about my bitch friends.
:D
crapping away.
FUN :D
PEPPER LUNCH
ratings. 4.5 /5 :D

then we went walking around sambil chit chat.
:D nice
saw alot of shirts and dresses.
arh qi. seriously. u r pretty :D dun tink so much lar. :D
wanted to buy. BUT. touch my purse. very thin le lar. dun wan :D

wanted to drink CHATIME. but
WALAO. the ppl lining thr,
nid so MANY MAR,
LOL. then arh qi recommended TUTTI FRUTTI * LOL tak tau nama lar. saya tau makan jeh :D* i noe i FAIL alrite? but im proud with it. wheee :D
walao. NICE DAO BAO! << the bao is explode har :D
warh...1st time had ice cream dat will bring so many benifits geh. LOL :D
chit chatting away.
then suddenly saw
PATRICK TENG TENG & his JEANNIE CHEONG :D
lol. they tried HIDE. LOL
cnt de lar. i short oni mar. YUAN QI TALLLLL geh leh. still can spot ur. :D
wheeee.
yuan qi n me kind dun wan be litebulb lar. fas fas go.:D
TUTTI FRUTTI
ratings 5/5 :D

later went to the shop nxt to tutti frutti. :D
ON SALE WOR.
buy 3 shirts for 50 jeh.
me n arh qi eyes BLING BLING.
LOL. we each bought a shirt.
we 2 sama punya :D
den went to cashier.
saw her bitch friend.
ppffft.
dun bother her lar. yuan qi,
u red. she PALE lar :D *winks*

around 4.15pm.
we wanted to have starbucks coffee.
but LOL. banyak ppl again
so went to pacific coffee company.
ordered chocolate ice blend
WOAH. thumbs up . nice :D
highly recommended from JASMINE.
woots :D
PACIFIC COFFEE COMPANY
ratings 4/5 :D


outfit of the day :D














 
I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one
Who feels the way I do

\I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in
This world

Jas signing off.
Im still smiling. :) dont worry.