Take a deep breath, be ready and take a small step into my world, u will be amazed. *winks* Im sure. (:

Friday, November 11, 2011

To YOU
Why turn your back on me? Why did you lie to me when i asked you either u n them OK dy? Why are you scolding me now? Why leave me dealing with all this DAMN CRAP when you was supposed to be on my side when my whole world was going to collapse? Why treat me good when you was going back on their side? Why bring my hopes up and crush them into pieces and want me to pick up the pieces till im bleeding? You said yourself that you were going back to them. Dont deny. U said you were happy when all this stuffs were settled. and now u are telling me that you're helping me to get back with them? When my heart is still damaged? You said that you will SUPPORT me with whatever  i do. and now u want me to talk FACE TO FACE with them when you noe that i still cant get over with them? the day u chatted wif me and wan me to tok bak wif them. I sensed it. that's why i asked you. U asked me to quit thinking too much. I did. I was comforting myself dat i was thinking too much. N today. What i heard. MY world crushed. Tears kept flowing.
You. the one that i trusted. You turned your back on me.
I duno what's really going on. and i dunt even wan to think bout it.
you said that it was all misunderstanding. TELL ME. what misunderstanding do we have here? that they hate me was just an MISUNDERSATNDING? that they treat my sorry like RUBBISH was a misunderstanding? that SHE forgot that i bought her present and forgot to say THANK YOU was a misunderstanding? that went i was warded into hospital and NONE of them asked about it and carry on with their life like i never exist was a MISUNDERSTANDING? tell me will you?
I hurt them? HOW? my blog? my status? my words? FIRST. i never mentioned that it was them. they want to stick it to themself. so its not my prob. They dun like it. So just igonore it. my blog? they dun like it. den dun give a damn to visit it. cuz like you say. its MY blog. WHO was the one who supported me when i wrote those stuffs? and now u are turning it all the otther way and saying that i hurt them like this? HAHA. you dunt noe how much they hurt me. thats why. what they critise you its  those relationship problems that you have. but me? its all bout me. got it? what they dun really understand that is that. why was i making this fuss is because. i got hurt by my own BEST frens. they wrote the letter like they were not my BEST FREN. as if i was their enemy. say dat i was small gas? its because i cared all of you. if i dunt give a damn reaction about what they said. then im not a fren. a NORMAL person when saw those words, will cry and make a fuss about it. BUT. i apologised after that. I APOLOGISED. u got me? but what did they do? go on and live their life. when Tan Jing Hui wanted to be back wif me. JUST normal frens. they asked her not to. and she. LISTENED. so? this was all my fault?
tell u all what. THOSE eyes that are looking at this post right now.
i PLANNED that game. is because i knew that you and you and you already bushuang me to hell. u tot u covered it up well? im sorry. u didnt. i sensed it. so i planned this game.
cuz i want everyone to opened up their heart and not faking it anymore. there must always be sumone to be the BAD PERSON. so? i held the responsibilty without any complaints.
did i ever blamed your ? NO. i blamed myself. did your ever cry? yeah. but not as much as i did.
okay yeah. OH JEH SIN you might say that im the sadddest larh. say that im the only person who got the most feeling lar. say i like to win lar. (btw. i nver tot of my close frens saying dat im kiasu. NEVER did I)
when asked if want to gud back. YOU answered. xin yue yes. jasmine. NO. :)
so what do we have here? tell me will your?
ur wanted to tok face to face. YOU wanted reasons and truth. so there. i gave.
but. what does that make us? back to our old times when we can smile and talk as loud as we like? we cant.
 ur wanted this tok to WANT the reasons and truth. Not HE HAO. so what for? so that ur can make me realised that i was the only one who was wrong all this time? so that i kneel down infront of your and beg and say that im sorry? YOU want it that way huh? ok. deal. if it makes us all better. my pride? ur have smashed it and crush it into pieces when i said sorry tru msg and letter and treat it like shyt. u want my pride? its in the dustbin. :)

Dont tell me that you are dissapointed. Cuz u shudnt be. ;) u shud be happy. That this piece of shyt is getting the hell out from your world.
Dont tell me that this was all a misunderstanding. if it is. we wud have been chatting now and craping all away.
Dont tell me that you were hurt badly. cuz what i left your was just a wound. what your left me was a scar. just like that one on my right leg. Wound heals. Scars? they never do.

I just want a peaceful life from now on. Jasmine. its quitting from Tan Jing Hui, Oh Jeh Sin, Choy Xin Yue, Mok Jia Li and Foo Shy Ying's world. this is the last time i mention ur name. cuz its never goin to appear again. never.

hate me all you want.
call me a bitch.
call me a monster.
call me childish.
call me disgusting.
call me a faker.
call me a liar.
call me a destroyer.
call me KIASU.
call me whatever you want.
cause. i dont give a damn from now on.
i have to get a move on with my life.
My heart? its full with scars now. i cant take any of these anymore.
If you dare to come closer with those harmful words of yours.
I will commite suicide. I will die.
im telling you.
and im giving your the final truth and question.
DO your really treasure the moments? Did your fake it?Did your put urself in my shoes and think about it? Dont tell me. Cuz you have got the answer in your heart. already.