Take a deep breath, be ready and take a small step into my world, u will be amazed. *winks* Im sure. (:

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Never Underestimate Yourself :)

song of the day : Dreaming - B2ST (Yoseob.Dongwoon.Junhyung)
quote of the day : Everything is gonna be alright. :')
pic of the day: i look weird. GAH XD


giving my dears a big KISS <3

24.11.11 Jas's Weather Forecast :')
It rained a little yesterday during midnight.
Thinking back the times when we laughed. I cried. I never thought that we wud look back on our laughter and cry. :'( - Jas.


OLAAAAAA~ LOVELY :DDD
gawd. I have no idea how i passed those friggin boring days. =.=
i cuddle into my blankets everyday around 11 pm.
but woke up unwillingly everyday round 11 sumtin.
LOL. weird huh?
My daily routine? SUCKS like shyt. LOL :)
hahas XD

there were a few things that i swore that i WILL . er sumhow. achive them
such as. DUN laugh. LOL :D
1. get tall and thin (pft. i noe u're laughing now.==)
2. speak eng fluently. (im reading a story book everyday. NOT kidding. i can finish a storybook a day *winks*)
3. take up guitar lessons from lor ah qi. XD (im scared dat it will prob fail cuz dad is not letting me to overnite at qiqi house. GRRRR ><)
4......
5....
nah. those are secrets :) u dun wanna noe anyway :)

and OWH OWH OWH OWH ~!
the wall in front of my study table that i've been talking to for the last 3 years to about sejarah. LOL
now has finally turned into a B2ST wall.
LOL. i noe u dunt get it. erm. neither do i. :)
but. OH WELL :)
at least im happy with it. wheee :D



This 'notice board' was bought form Daiso :)
see yoseob there? gahh. my bias :)
designed by Jas N karmen muii :)




Nah. my wall. LOL :D keeeekeee. XD


:) Wheeee.


Hui yi and I are going to plan another outing. but with me ATTENDING. :) wheee.
Huiyi said she wanna watch real steel. I WAN TOO. but i think a lot of ppl had edy watched it. Pft.
so mayb
PUSS IN THE BOOTS? wheee. 3D!!!!
yeah i noe huiyi. we are wearing specs and it sucks to wear 3D glasses sumore. :)
so another outing is on zeeeeeee way :)


HAPPY BDAY  MATTHEW :)
grow up handsomely and stay cute and charming :)
psst. i noe yuan qi is not goin to let matthew see this.
so matthew. mayb 20 years later. I hope u will be able to see this post.
wheee :)
Your sis told me that u look like yoseob hahas XD so. im gonna kidnap you sumday :) by hook and by crook. hahas. :)
 btw. yuan qi arh. ur bro yoseob. my bro hong ki leh. LETS EXCHANGE. whee :)



about the things that i wanted to achive?
one of it wad get tall and thin. :)
i tink im goin to suceed. SOON :)
gawd. 11 months of suffering. NO PORK NO MEAT NO FRIED STUFFS. gawd
and all those exercising.
*shakes head*
my flabby legs are gone :) i tink. LOL
here's a peep :)
see those legs? LOL.
No edit lar weih :)


give a pat on my head pls *winks*





pst. greyson chance rawks :)
pssst. T-ara cry cry rawks even more :)







16.11.11 sakae sushi with sherjie :)
yoseobie :)
Opps :) <3
             




sigining off
Jas
staying strong :)
loving you guys
ttm :)