Take a deep breath, be ready and take a small step into my world, u will be amazed. *winks* Im sure. (:

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tell Me Why. :)

song of the day : tear us apart - nadhira ft Ron E Jones
quote of the day : You could write a book on how to ruin someone's perfect day . :)
pic of the day : GAHH :D


15.11.11 Jas's weather forecast :)
The rain had seemed to stop a few days ago. Rainbow was noticed. Its great to see that the Sun is out again. I hope it stays. :)

Hey there LOVELY :) gahh :)
I have never thought of my dad helping me to solve OUR prob.
Pfft. But at least i know that there will be no more tears. no more apologies from me :)
Thanks alot Dad. You're my SUPERMAN :)
After what all happened.
I know who are the ones that really showed true love and care for me.
Thank you.
Esp YOU<3 :)
LOR qi qi. Nicole Chong. Tee wan ting. Khor Hui yi. Lim Wan Xuan. My family and him :)

Woke up around 7.30 am.
I have been a real good girl these days.
Bed time was never past 11 pm
Wheee. applause please. :)
Went to have breakfast with dad and mum and sher jie.
had FABOLOUS pork mince noddles.
LOL. but i did not eat the PORK.
vegetarian lar please :)
*eventhou it was simple. but GOSH. it tastes like ____ (fill it in with the food you like. LOL)*
Then dropped of sher jie at her campus. :)
Went home and started doing house chores.
Planned to help mummmy cause i have got ntg to do.
PPFFFT. :)
I wiped and cleaned the windows and mirrors while having earphones pluuged in my ears.
WHEEE. sang songs and wiped away happily,
wheee :)
gawd. I noe there is no one in this world who is so happy to be doing housework.
:)
the carried on with vaccumming and mopping from the very TOP (3rd floor) to the botttom of my house.
GAHHH . RAJIN neh :)
i was totally worn out after all these.
took a bath and had RAMYEON (korean maggi mee :D) with mummy. :)
then later stalk B2ST with ipad. :)
yoseooooobbb :)
then watched music bank on KBS world.
btw, SNSD the boys totally rawks, esp their eng version :)
had dinner and now im in front of my laptock. :)
LOL.

yuan qi  :)  thankiu for staying by my side. i noe i hadnt been a good fren. :) sorrry. :) but i promise i will do better :) wheee. trust me! LOL. :) and that ? i noe you will get over with it somehow. By hook or by crook. LOL. i noe im simply adding the idioms. LOL. :) Like you say. time heals everything :) .We promised to move on together. I've moved on. and now im will MAKE you move on too. :) May god bless you . LOL. :) love you <3.

 
TMR PLANS :
 go sunway with lor yuan qi. khor hui yi. BUT FAILED. cuz dua pun tak boleh pergi. GAHHHH :) so changing to next tues. :)
Dad bringing us to 1U. cause he wanna buy a new workout machine for me. Its for getting slim and getting all of my flabby arms and legs away. WHEEE. thanks dad :)


I  think that im into PURPLE these days :)
yoseob likes purple. :)
purple is as sweet as PINK too :)
whoever invented this 2 colours. I LOVE YOU :) u rawk! :)


there are some songs that i really want to recommend. gawd. Its heaven. LOL. nice song. ;)
1. Tear us apart - Nadhira ft Ron E Jones
    ratings - 4 stars
    comments - THIS IS AN MALAYSIAN PIECE OF WORK. LOL. malaysia boleh leh :)



2. Lady - The BOSS
    ratings - 3.5 stars
    comments - KOREAN song :) yuan qi! check them out!

 


3. Message - The Name
    ratings - 4 stars
    comments - Cute and catchy song :) korean.




4. Mine Mine - Jay Chou
    ratings - 5 stars *bling bling*
    comments -  OH -SO-AWESOME song :) MUST HEAR!

 




I took a chance, I took a shot
And you might think I'm bulletproof but I'm not
You took a swing, I took it hard
And down here from the ground, I see who you are

I'm sick and tired of your attitude
I'm feeling like I don't know you.

You could write a book on how
To ruin someone's perfect day
Well, I get so confused and frustrated
Forget what I'm trying to say.

I'm sick and tired of your reasons
I got no one to believe in.

I take a step backand let you go
I told you I'm not bulletproof
Now you know :)








Jas signing off.
Keep smiling my dear ones. :)
I love you all. ttm *winks*